Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-09-07, 00:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 00:01)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , no, it is happening also with movies that have no & in the title.  Please try it with your own skin, use the In-Thatres plugin, and press i on "Angel has Fallen".  You will see (at least using the latest Matrix nightly under Windows) that in the "Films from 2019" custom list Angel has Fallen appears, even though you have the exclusion in your content code. 

Here is a screenshot: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFiNkNJ6FN...A?e=aKu3UJ
Perhaps it is a Matrix issue?

And you are using latest version of my skin? (v0.9.47-alpha8)

Because it is working completely fine for me:

Might be a Matrix issue - but that seems strange if the filter_key/filter_value is working for "By Director" call. The exclude code is literally the same code as the filter but with a flag to invert the return values so that we are now excluding matching items rather than excluding non-matching items.

EDIT: What are your language settings in TMDbHelper?

@jurialmunkey, yes, I am using the latest version of your skin, pulled from GitHub like an hour ago.

I apologize for asking, but if you scroll right the movie does not appear? I find that it is not necessarily in the first 6 or so movies.

I will try installing Leia in one of my machines and see if the behavior is different.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-09-07, 01:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2