Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-03, 14:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-12-03, 11:52)nessus Wrote:
(2019-12-03, 05:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: RE with_crew - the issue is that your container 6001 hasn't loaded the details when it is referenced in your plugin path so you are just passing an empty string. You need to use a visible condition to hide your with_crew container until 6001 has finished updating and has at least 1 item.

This is not working whatever i try. I have the ListItem.Property(Creator) as label set as visible when is fetched with the Container(6001).IsUpdating. My list container is set to visible also the same way. Now, both are hidden while the Container(6001).IsUpdating and when is finish both label and the container are showing fine BUT... the actual items in the list container are the same for all shows.

This one....

This is the creator's items list that i get from all tv shows. 

Sorry, you are completely correct. I can confirm.

Looks like TMDb API doesn't support with_crew/with_cast/with_people for tvshows
https://developers.themoviedb.org/3/disc...v-discover

It only works for movies (you can see what params are supported in the "Query String" section of the links).
https://developers.themoviedb.org/3/disc...e-discover

However, you should be able to get the crew movies at least for the first creator with the following
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=crew_in_tvshows&type=person&query=$INFO[Container(6001).ListItem.Property(Creator.1.Name)]

Also FYI - I've now added a Service Monitor to simplify getting details:
Enable it with the following skin setting:
Skin.SetBool(TMDbHelper.Service)

You may need to restart Kodi after enabling it the first time (make sure to Exit correctly from power menu so that skin settings are saved).

With the Service Monitor enabled, all detailed item properties are set to
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.INFOLABEL)]

e.g.
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Poster)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Plot)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Creator)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.rottentomatoes_reviewtotal)]

Every property normally available to detailed item is also set to a window property.

To get details for a widget container, set the ID in the same way you would for SkinHelper:
SetProperty(TMDbHelper.WidgetContainer, ID, Home) 
@jurialmunkey, with the new service monitor, does that mean that I no longer need the hidden list in video info to retrieve the details if the item is not local?  Also, since I did not use skin helper service before for widgets, where would I set the widget container ID? In Home.xml onload? Thanks for continuing to improve this plugin and make skinner's life easier.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-12-03, 14:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2