Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
@jurialmunkey , I am in the process of changing my code to use the call_auto and close_dialog calls.  In my video info dialog, I use a custom Play button.  If I press I on a movie, and just want to play it (I have not clicked on any widget lists or anything yet), do I need to use the close_dialog call before sending a click to button 8? Or should it be after, or not at all? I am finding that the dialog is closed, but the movie does not start playing full screen, but in the background.  Please confirm what the sequence of events should be, or if I need to ensure that tmdbhelper.path.current is not empty before doing any close_dialog call.  Thanks.

Also, for a few of the detail fields in video info (Director, Writer, Genre, Country, Studio, etc.) I use script.embuary.helper to show the user a select dialog and allow them to choose to search online in tmdb (via a tmdb helper call) or locally in the db, and sometimes a second select dialog to separate multiple items in the field so the user can select one to do the search with.  First, calling embuary helper should not interfere with your plugin's new window management, correct? And second, in all of the actions that I have for these select dialogs where I close the video info dialog, do I need to replace them with a tmdb helper close_dialog call? Are there any conditions I would need to check before doing that?

Thanks again for all of your help.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-01-08, 02:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2