Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-11, 14:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: @nessus - Okay, I've fixed the bug in service monitor so that it will work again with people (I forgot that I changed the dbtype from actor and so the service monitor was no longer matching). Now you can use a variable fallback for the info in those cases where Kodi doesn't allow a custom oninfo command (e.g. on widgets)

e.g.
Code:

<variable>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(biography))">$INFO[ListItem.Property(biography)]</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Biography))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Biography)]</value>
</variable>
@jurialmunkey, this applies to all person details info labels, like number of movies in db, etc.?

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @jurialmunkey, I added the three person widgets to Amber. It seems the DBID numitems are not filled by the service monitor. Also, please check, it seems ListItem.Duration is being set for people. It is 0, but not empty. I added a visibility condition for that, but I would think you would want that to be empty for people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-01-11, 15:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2