Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
@jurialmunkey , I am having issues with the discover call.

- First issue, is that whenever I do a discover call (as the content tag for a list to show in a custom search window), I only get 20 items back, even though there are more.  Is this a limit that you set? If so, is there a param or something I can do to get the full results? I am not setting any limit in the list's content tag.

- Second issue is with discover call for tv shows.  If I try to do a with_people, with_cast or with_crew discover call with type=tv, I always get the same 20 tv shows back, and they have nothing to do with the person I am looking for.  For example: plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=discover&type=tv&with_people=Will Smith will give me 20 tv shows and none of them have Will Smith as cast or crew.

This does not happen with movies, and if I browse the plugin itself, the results are alway correct.

Please let me know if there is additional information you would like me to send you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-01-12, 16:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2