Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
@jurialmunkey, I have a navigation issue that I am not sure how to solve.  The steps I follow are:

1. Press i on a widget item from the plugin (or a local movie, tv show, etc.)
2. Press Enter on a cast item.
3. Get select dialog to search online or locally
4. Select search online ==> This does a RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_query=$INFO[Container(90050).ListItem.Label],type=person,call_auto=1134))
5. Get dialog video info for the person (at this point, the TMDbHelper.Path.Current property is set)
6. Click on any of the media totals item (let's say, Movies in TMDb as Crew)
7. This opens a custom search window, the exact code to do this is:
xml:

<onclick>SetProperty(SingleSearchType,OnlineTotals,Home)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(SingleSearchID,$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)])</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(SingleSearchTerm,$INFO[ListItem.Label])</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(OnlineTotalsCall,crew_in_movies)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(SingleSearchHeader,$LOCALIZE[32201])</onclick>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(1131)</onclick>

When the custom search window is opened, the TMDbHelper.Path.Current is emptied, for some reason.  Thus, when I press Back or Escape in the custom search window, I go back to an empty 1134 window, instead of back to the video info dialog for the person.  It seems that closing the video info dialog clears the property for some reason.  i do not have any onunload in the video info dialog that could do this, or any onload/onunload on the custom search window that could do this.

What am I doing wrong? Should I use the close_dialog call of tmdb helper instead of Dialog.Close()? If I did, wouldn't the same thing happen, meaning the tmdbhelper.current.path property would be emptied?

EDIT: I tried using the close_dialog call, but then my custom search window does not open.

Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-01-15, 15:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2