Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
Hi, jurialmunkey great jobb with the addon !!
Mostly the superb documentation, you see I'm a longtime Kodi user since the first xbox (still got it and working) and now started to show interest in code on old days, especially skining.
I think its a fast way learning to understand the code as you see small changes instantly when reloading the skin, and your documentation got very useful for a noob like me.

So to my question, is it possible in the addon to get function that when selecting a show or movie the addon will show info instead of open/browse?
My vision is that videoinfo can/will replace the most of contexmenu, and give a better user experience.
I have managed with a help from your doc to get your trakt management showing in the videoinfo screen with a "trakt manager" button that have a submenu with buttons for the traktmanager selections, works perfect on home widgets as they can be forced to show info on select, it works in the addon too but then you still have to pull up contexmenu and "show info"
I know I can have "choose" in kodis main settings, but as tv-shows isn't an item you only get "choose" on movies/episodes that are items.

Hope you understand English isn't my native language.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by ztoner - 2020-02-01, 13:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2