Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-19, 23:14)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 22:26)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , thanks for the updates!

How do I get the library next aired for just today? startdate=0, days=1 gives me tomorrow's episodes, not todays.  The folderpath when browsing the pluign has the same thing for Today and Tomorrow.

Also, while testing with startdate=0, days=1, the plugin does not return all of my next airing episodes for tomorrow, and returns an episode that airs on the 28/02.  This happens both browsing the plugin and when using it in a widget.  For example, the episode airing tomorrow for Last Man Standing (2011), Young Sheldon, Outmatched and Indebted are not returned, and the episode airing on 28/02 for Babylon Berlin is returned.

Any ideas? Any additional info you would like me to send you?

Regards,

Bart
It's possible that there is a mismatch between tmdb next aired data and trakt. Essentially I'm getting the next aired data from tmdb and sorting using that, and then I'm getting data from trakt to populate the fields about dates.

Are you certain those episodes are meant to be in that list and that the ones on the 28th definitely are on that date? I'm trying to figure out what data is wrong - if it's the wrong episodes in the list, then it's tmdb that's wrong. If it's the wrong dates and times then it is trakt that is wrong.  
@jurialmunkey , for the episode on the 28th there seems to be a date mismatch between tmdb and trakt, since the air date in tmdb for that episode is the 20th. 

For the episodes that are supposed to be on the 20th, but are not appearing, they should appear.  I checked them in tmdb and they all have air date of the 20th.  I also checked on trakt.tv and the air date is the 20th.

Please also remember to let me know how to get the episodes that are airing today, instead of tomorrow.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bartt

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-02-19, 23:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2