Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-20, 01:20)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-20, 00:42)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-20, 00:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: @bsoriano - Okay, I think the calendar dates should be fixed now (looks like I was out by one).

I just added Young Sheldon to my library to test and it is showing correctly for me (it's bumped to tomorrow for me due to timezone).
https://i.imgur.com/vQBM4mK.jpg

Last Man Standing doesn't have an upcoming episode listed on tmdb:
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/39297-last...g/season/8
@jurialmunkey , thanks for the fix.  Now the episodes for today are showing up with an air date of today.

You are correct about Last Man Standing.  It seems that I just looked at it in trakt.tv, where it does have an upcoming episode.  I imagine trakt.tv is synced with thetvdb.  I noticed that for several shows, trakt.tv and thetvdb show an upcoming episode, but themoviedb does not.

I am still having issues, though.  For example, for today I am not getting the episode for 68 Whiskey, or Lego Masters, or The Magicians.  All three of those have an upcoming episode today in themoviedb.  Also, for some reason, I am still not getting Young Sheldon for tomorrow.

And finally, if more than one episode for the same show is being aired on a particular date, only the first one is shown.  For example, Criminal Minds has two episodes airing today, s15e09 and s15e10.  Only s15e09 is being shown.

Please let me know if there is any additional info that you would like me to send you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
Multiple episodes are not going to be possible with this implementation. That's where you would need a next aired script that is caching data in the background.

I think I might switch to an implementation using just trakt for the next aired info and only relying on tmdb for the details (eg plot poster etc), as I think trakt probably has more up to date info for next airing tvshows and I think that might solve some of these issues. 
@jurialmunkey , understood, thanks.

I agree with you about the benefits of just trakt for next aired info, as it is synced with thetvdb.  I await the updates to test and incorporate in Amber. Smile

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-02-20, 01:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2