Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-21, 09:15)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-21, 01:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-21, 01:01)jurialmunkey Wrote: It's working correctly for me now but I may just be lucky in terms of timezones.

By yesterday's shows do you mean the date in ListItem.Premiered is showing yesterday's date? Or do you mean the date being shown correctly matches today's date but it should actually be yesterday's date?

Basically I'm trying to figure out if the issue you are encountering is with the date conversion (i.e. dates/times being converted to the wrong values) or filtering method (i.e. dates/times are correct but items are not in the correct folder).

@jurialmunkey, if I select Today, I get shows with air date of 19/2/2020. They are the correct shows for that date.

Regards,

Bart    

Okay, I think I may have finally fixed the issue (I hope!). Can you test and confirm?    
@jurialmunkey , thanks! Now it is showing the shows for the correct day.  However, I still have the issue of not all shows being shown.  Like for example, for today, I look at my trakt.tv calendar and I am missing, from the episodes listed by the addon for today, Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.  Might this have something to do with the : in the title?

And this seems to happen for every date, as I was browsing in the addon the shows for tomorrow and the next few days, and for some days it does not show anything, while for others there are shows missing.  I have shows for every single day of the week.

For Sunday, I should have 16 episodes show up, but the addon doesn't show anything at all (not even the .. that lets me know it did not find anyhting).  

Here is a log with debug logging turned on for the addon.  I browse Today, and Sunday. https://pastebin.com/0fB9JUHr

Is there any additional info that you would like me to provide? 

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-02-21, 15:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2