Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-22, 05:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-22, 05:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-22, 04:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: @bsoriano - Can you test the latest commit I just pushed to the "nextaired-testing" branch? I'm hoping this will fix things.
If it still has problems, can you get me another log but turn OFF the TMDbHelper logging

The TMDbHelper log setting just adds extra details about kodi db matching, but it looks like the matches are working properly so I don't need that extra logging any more. I'm fairly certain the issue is with dates/timezone conversion not capturing the correct range of episodes from trakt (especially since Better Call Saul is correctly showing for me).

Also, thanks for your patience with all this testing! I'm sure we'll get there soon!
@jurialmunkey , this is much better, thanks! For Today it is showing me all episodes correctly, and now for Sunday it shows me almost all of them.  I am missing Outlander, Better Call Saul and Endeavour only.

Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/3CZMts6v

Regards,

Bart 

Okay, getting there!

And you're sure that these episodes aren't mistakenly showing in one of the neighbouring days?

Because they aren't showing in the log at all - which means either my date range capture for Trakt is not wide enough (which seems odd since 24hrs on either side should be enough) or they aren't matching kodi db.

Can you test latest in nextaired-testing branch again and see if that fixes it. Just in-case it is the base range, I've widened the it by another day to now be 2 days on either side.

If that doesn't work, then can you get another log with the TMDbHelper debug logging turned ON this time. If the expanded date range doesn't help and they aren't mistakenly in a neighbouring day, then it must be a library matching issue for the ones left over. 
@jurialmunkey , the episodes were not in a neighbouring day.  I did a new test, testing for Tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday. Same result as before for Sunday, and missing Better Call Saul for Monday.

Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/UZ4bHZ8p

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-02-22, 15:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2