Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-03-02, 11:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-23, 00:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-22, 17:00)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , thanks!! Now I get ll of the shows, including Better Call Saul. Smile

For some days there is an N/A episode shown.  I guess there is something in trakt.tv that does not match anything in tmdb? If this is not something you want to look into, no worries.  I can live with that, now I can use this as a widget daily.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Bart
Either TMDb is lagging behind in its syncing with TVDb and so doesn't have the info yet, or Trakt doesn't have a TMDb ID for that show so the look-up is failing.

I've added some basic fallback info from Trakt and a double-checks that Trakt has the TMDB ID
Can you test latest master and see if it helps with the missing info?   

@bsoriano - Did you get a chance to test these changes and see if you were no longer getting the N/A?

Also, I saw in the embuary info thread that you were thinking about replicating Next Aired.
Here's how I've achieved that using TMDbHelper in a Custom Window:
ListItem.Property(widget) contains the day name.

xml:

<include content="DialogVideoInfo_WidgetGroupList">
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Yesterday">
<param name="id" value="5000" />
<param name="label" value="Yesterday" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=-1&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Today">
<param name="id" value="5001" />
<param name="label" value="Today" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=0&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Tomorrow">
<param name="id" value="5002" />
<param name="label" value="Tomorrow" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=1&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day3">
<param name="id" value="5003" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5003).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=2&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day4">
<param name="id" value="5004" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5004).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=3&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day5">
<param name="id" value="5005" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5005).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=4&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day6">
<param name="id" value="5006" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5006).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=5&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day7">
<param name="id" value="5007" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5007).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=6&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day8">
<param name="id" value="5008" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5008).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=7&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
</include>

@jurialmunkey , my apologies, I thought I had replied before.  I did test and did not get any N/As.  Sometimes there is an episode that I don't know where it is coming from, but I imagine that is issues with tmdb/trakt.  

EDIT: For some reason, The Outsider is not showing up for yesterday, even though the episode appears in trakt and tmdb for yesterday.  I did check that the tv show has a tvdb and imdb id stored in my library.

Yes, I want to replace both my "TV Guide" window and my Next Aired episodes widget.  Thanks for sharing the code you are using.  Is this already in Arctic Zephyr 2 or is this code from Arctic Horizon? Just curious.

For my tv guide window, I want to recreate this, which is what I have in Amber today:

Do you think I could do that with tmdb helper? For instance, how could I get just the first studio (network)? 

I guess that each row on the left would be a list with the correct content path from the plugin, and on the right all of the listitems from each list? Please let me know any suggestions you have as to how best recreate this window.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-03-02, 14:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2