Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-03-03, 00:04)jurialmunkey Wrote: @bsoriano

Yeah, you should be able to recreate that view.

RIGHT SIDE
Each day requires an individual list with a unique ID.

The content path is relatively simple:
xml:
<content target="videos">plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=0&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>

Change the startdate value for each day in the list. -1 is yesterday, 0 is today, 1 is tomorrow etc.

LEFT SIDE
A normal list with static content items.
The container number should be the right side list for that day.
(I've just pushed an update to get the short versions of air_day/air_date)
xml:

<item id="1">
<label>$INFO[Container(5001).ListItemAbsolute(0).Property(air_day_short)]$INFO[Container(5001).NumItems, (,)]</label>
<label2>$INFO[Container(5001).ListItemAbsolute(0).Property(air_date_short)]</label2>
<visible>Integer.IsGreater(Container(5001).NumItems,0) | Container(5001).IsUpdating</visible>
</item>
<item id="2">
<label>$INFO[Container(5002).ListItemAbsolute(0).Property(air_day_short)]$INFO[Container(5002).NumItems, (,)]</label>
<label2>$INFO[Container(5002).ListItemAbsolute(0).Property(air_date_short)]</label2>
<visible>Integer.IsGreater(Container(5002).NumItems,0) | Container(5002).IsUpdating</visible>
</item>
etc.

RIGHT SIDE (AGAIN)
Each list on the right should have a visible condition based upon the item in the left side list (I've used 4000 as the left list ID)
e.g.
<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Container(4000).HasFocus(1)</visible>

Since the items have detailed info, you can get the 1st studio name with:
$INFO[ListItem.Property(Studio.1.Name)]

You can get any detailed item label
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...ailed-Item

To get status, you can use:
$INFO[ListItem.Status]

If you want landscape art (not just fanart/poster) then you will also need fanarttv param in the content path:
Code:
&amp;fanarttv=True

Alternative Approach
The other approach you could use is you could just use the calendar plugin path for the left list
xml:
<content target="videos">plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?fanarttv=True&info=library_nextaired&nextpage=True&type=tv</content>

And then have a right side list that gets the folderpath from the left list
xml:
<content target="videos">$INFO[Container(4000).ListItem.FolderPath]</content>

This way is much easier to implement but obviously you have much less control over exactly which lists are shown.

@jurialmunkey, thank you so much! I will look into both approaches. Even though the second one is simpler, I think I prefer the control of the first one.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-03-03, 01:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2