Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-03-04, 08:12)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-04, 01:12)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey, I tried the first approach and I am just a few details away from getting it perfect, so thank you for your advice.

A couple of things I have not been able to manage yet:

1. Even though I have a <defaultcontrol> for the static list on the left side of the custom window, when the window loads, that control is not focused at load.  I even have a setfocus to the list onload, but it is still not focused.  I have to press any key to get the control to focus.  This only happens on the first load of the window.  On any subsequent loads, the control is correctly focused.

2. On the first load of the window, there is a visible delay while the day individual lists get filled from the plugin.  How would I go about adding some sort of busy loader until any of the lists is filled?

On another note, I think you might have to implement a matching of the tv shows by title and year as well as id.  I have the issue that I have the show "Homecoming" in my library.  This is a tv show from 2018.  In trakt.tv, there is also a Homecoming from 2019 and a Homecoming from 2020.  The 2020 one has episodes airing all of this week, and the plugin is showing me those, with the art from the Homecoming in my library, which is the 2018 one.

The Homecoming tv show in my library has the correct tvdb/tmdb/imdb ids.

Please let me know if there is any additional info you would like me to send you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

For (1) my guess is what is happening is that the first item gets focused but then gets hidden because there are no items for it in the right list. Either that or no items in the left list are actually visible at very first load. You could try adding Container(LEFTLIST-ID).IsUpdating to each visibility condition in the left list in addition to the IsUpdating based on the right lists.

Alternatively you could setfocus to a hidden button that has every onright/onleft etc condition set to focus the left list. Doesn't give focus directly to the list but at least navigation doesn't get stuck.

For (2) something like this should work as busy loader visible condition.
Code:
![[!Container(5001).IsUpdating + Integer.IsGreater(Container(5001).NumItems,0)] | [!Container(5002).IsUpdating + Integer.IsGreater(Container(5002).NumItems,0)] | [!Container(5003).IsUpdating + Integer.IsGreater(Container(5003).NumItems,0)]]

Basically if any of the right side containers has stopped updating and has items, then we want to stop showing the busy loader. So we invert the condition by wrapping it in ![]

For (3) (the matching) - Yeah I'm working on getting some better library matching for tvshows. I don't think it will ever be perfect but there's definitely some improvements that can be made. I'll let you know.  
@jurialmunkey , thank you so much for your recommendations! The hidden button did the trick, and the busy loader visible condition as well.  

EDIT: @jurialmunkey , would you also consider adding the season poster as part of the artwork returned? That way, in the widget, I can show the poster for the correct season of the episode, if available, and not the tv show poster.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-03-04, 18:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2