Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-10-28, 00:06)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-10-27, 22:32)Mahava Wrote: I posted an issue on github, but am not sure if that's the right place 'cause I've reverted to 3.3.21.

I tried the higher version then realized there was no way to add something to library.   3.3.21 has "TMDB options" in the context menu and I can click it and select "Add to Kodi Library", but this later version does not.   It would be great if "Add to Kodi Library" was easier to get to from inside the program and outside it.

And there is an issue with "Hide Unaired Episodes".  Even when this is switched on, the show title "Foundation", for example, appears in my library with the first episode even though it airs Dec 31.  I tested scraping it with "Hide Unaired Episodes" switched off, and it displayed all 6 episodes.   So, the setting works to hide only episodes 2 onward, but doesn't hide the first episode even though it is unaired and not due to air for 8 weeks.

The add to library context issue has already been fixed. V4 is a major rewrite so some bumps along the way are expected - ive tried to test things as much as possible myself but obviously there are small thing here and there that I've forgotten about. I'm relying on users to report the missing features or that things aren't working as expected and I'm fixing as needed.

I'm not sure what you want me to do about an air date bug in an older version of the plugin... Unless you are saying the air date bug is happening in the new version but not the old version?
I would have been happy to test the 4.** version that was pushed if I could find the "add to kodi library button".
version 4.0.18 manual install from repo: 'add to kodi library' NOT seen on right-click context menu.  No way for me to test airdate if I can't add something to the library.

..reverting to the newest old version I have archived, 3.3.*

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by Mahava - 2020-10-28, 00:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2