Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-10-31, 01:38)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-10-31, 01:29)bsoriano Wrote: What would recommend to avoid this issue? Thanks for your help.

Ah you were commenting at the same time as I was editing!

I think just change it so that the "type=" part is outside the variable. That way you still have "type=" but just no value if the variable returns nothing.

e.g.

plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=discover&type=$VAR[TMDbMediaType]&with_genres=$INFO[ListItem.Genre]&exclude_key=title&exclude_value=$INFO[ListItem.Title]&nextpage=false

xml:

<variable name="TMDbMediaType">
<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie) | ListItem.IsCollection">movie</value>
<value condition="Window.IsActive(script-embuary-video.xml) + String.IsEqual(Container(10051).ListItem.DBType,movie)">movie</value>
<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)">tv</value>
<value condition="Window.IsActive(script-embuary-video.xml) + [String.IsEqual(Container(10051).ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(Container(10051).ListItem.DBType,season)]">tv</value>
</variable>

Also, I should update AH with these changes! I think I haven't encountered this issue because my info lists are actually in a separate dialog and I set the path to a window property (so the path is static) before calling them.

@jurialmunkey, thanks! I will try that and let you know how it goes.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @jurialmunkey , that worked, I am not getting the error in the log anymore.  Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2020-10-31, 01:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2