Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
Hello @jurialmunkey ,

With the latest version from GitHub of the addon, I am having an issue when doing a query for a person when the string passed has multiple people separated by / .  The error I am seeing in the log is this:

xml:

2021-10-08 16:06:17.407 T:20176   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.themoviedb.helper\script.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                       Script().router()
                                                     File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.themoviedb.helper\resources\lib\script\router.py", line 414, in router
                                                       return self.routing_table[route_taken](**self.params)
                                                     File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.themoviedb.helper\resources\lib\script\router.py", line 394, in <lambda>
                                                       'add_query': lambda **kwargs: WindowManager(**kwargs).router(),
                                                     File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.themoviedb.helper\resources\lib\window\manager.py", line 246, in router
                                                       return self.add_query(self.params['add_query'], self.params['tmdb_type'])
                                                     File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.themoviedb.helper\resources\lib\window\manager.py", line 217, in add_query
                                                       tmdb_id = TMDb().get_tmdb_id_from_query(tmdb_type, query, header=query, use_details=True, auto_single=True)
                                                     File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.themoviedb.helper\resources\lib\tmdb\api.py", line 97, in get_tmdb_id_from_query
                                                       items = [ListItem(**self.mapper.get_info(i, tmdb_type)).get_listitem() for i in response]
                                                   TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

The call I am doing in Amber is this:

xml:

RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_query=$INFO[ListItem.Writer],type=person,call_auto=1134)

As far as I understand (and it was working correctly before), tmdb helper is supposed to present me with a select dialog so that I can choose which of the items separated by / to do the query with.  

Here is a link to a debug log that shows the issue: https://pastebin.com/cqVwBmBD

Please let me know if you require any additional information in order to track this issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2021-10-08, 22:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2