Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2022-01-10, 01:00)jurialmunkey Wrote: I'm assuming your tmdbset unique id field is being added either manually or via some media manager (eg tmm) because I don't appear to have it using universal media scraper. Is that correct? Or is there some scraper setting I'm missing?

Have to admit I hadn't thought about that and you are assuming correctly, the tmdbset id gets added by tmm and stored individually per movie like any other uniqueid field in the Kodi database. Just for the fun of it I also tried the available Kodi scrapers and they all don't add it.

In the movie's .nfo file the value is stored like this:
Code:
<uniqueid type="tmdbSet">130440</uniqueid>
In Kodi's database the value is written in the table "uniqueid" with the movie's "media_id".

Not sure if it's worth the hassle but to use the tmdbSet value you'd have to first identify one of the movies in the collection, then get the tmdbset value from that movie and finally perform the search, so basically adding a few more steps along the way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by leschranz - 2022-01-10, 09:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2