Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2022-04-20, 04:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-04-15, 17:45)AnDas Wrote: I use Arctic Horizon skin and I have as a widget trakt- your next episodes.
The problem I have is that doesn't automatically refresh in order appear the new episodes. Even if I use reload skin doesn't show any new episodes.
The only way appear the new stuff is to watch something (or manually mark an episode as watched) so it is forsed to recheck trakt.
I don't know if it can be done something about that and I don't know if its Arctic horizon "problem" or moviedb

Στάλθηκε από το XQ-AS52 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I'm fairly sure that I fixed this issue quite a while ago.

What version of TMDbHelper are you using? The version on the official Kodi repo is fairly out of date.

I recommend using the latest github version (v4.7.9) - https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...tag/v4.7.9

I've been having this problem for a while too. I'm currently using the latest v4.7.11 and the issue still continues to happen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, different skins, re-authorising trakt and a complete fresh install of kodi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by dahjw - 2022-04-22, 00:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2