Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2022-04-22, 02:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-04-22, 00:22)dahjw Wrote:
(2022-04-20, 04:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: I'm fairly sure that I fixed this issue quite a while ago.

What version of TMDbHelper are you using? The version on the official Kodi repo is fairly out of date.

I recommend using the latest github version (v4.7.9) - https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...tag/v4.7.9

I've been having this problem for a while too. I'm currently using the latest v4.7.11 and the issue still continues to happen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, different skins, re-authorising trakt and a complete fresh install of kodi.
The cache for the sync data it uses has a 1 day expirary (OR if you watch something it refreshes sooner).

Are you sure it isn't a sorting issue? If your sort method for next episode is set to recently watched then a new season of a show you haven't watched in a while is going to appear further down the list.

TMDBHelper Settings > Widgets > Next Episodes sort method (change to airdate).

The sort method is set to airdate. The next episode of a show won't show at all in the widget unless I mark something that's already on the widget as watched on trakt, then I have to refresh the skin for new episodes to appear.

For example, I watched the 1st season of Russian dolls on Netflix when it came out and forgot to mark it as watched on trakt. Yesterday when season 2 was released I marked it as watched on trakt, season 2 ep1 would not show on the widget until I had marked something else that was on the widget as watched.

New episodes have never automatically appeared unless something gets marked as watched.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by dahjw - 2022-04-22, 02:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2