Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
Wow, it took a while to sort this out...but, thank you for pointing me in the right direction - Fanart!  The main problem was that my movie images (posters/landscape/ect.) had been saved (scraped) incorrectly as background#.jpg vs fanart#.jpg. I still have couple of things I haven't been able to figure out:

1.) When I hover over AZR's home menu item icon that contains tmdbh's "upcoming" movies widget, the background image changes to whatever the last selected/viewed movie image was.  I cannot replicate this behavior with my movie library.  My movie library widget background only changes when I hover over one of my movie images - not its home menu icon.  When I exit the widget the background image does not maintain the last selected image.  Is there a way to make my video library display, and hold, the last selected image as a background like tmdbh's "upcoming" widget?

2.) Is there a way to setup tmdbh such that it could display my VOD content like my movie library and tmdbh's "upcoming" widget?  My IPTV service provider has an extensive library of VOD movies divided into categories, such as; year, recently added, etc.  I would like to display the VOD content in the same fashion that I can now display my movie library.  My biggest problem is that I don't know how Kodi/AZR "finds" my IPTV provider's categorized VOD library content to add it to a widget. Oh, I only have one HTTP link to ALL my IPTV provider's VOD movies.  Not individual links for each of their categories. 

Please let me know if either of these things are possible.  I've spent a lot time trying to work this out and I can not. Thank You!

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by Obsidian1 - 2022-06-12, 23:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2