Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
Hi @jurialmunkey, I have been trying to add widget support for tmdbhelper into my skin and I've run into a bit of a headscratcher...

I have a widget on my infoscreens that populates the acting credits of whichever actor is currently selected in the built-in container 50. I'm getting correct results, but there are a lot missing and I can't seem to figure out an order to what's missing. 

I've set a high limit for the widget to 50 and its sorted by year/descending. But if I go on Christian Bale, for example, the first result from the list is Knight of Cups and everything from after 2012 is missing. But there are other missing ones as well, such as 2010's The Fighter (https://www.themoviedb.org/person/3894-christian-bale)

The content path is populated like so:

xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Path,themoviedb.helper) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=stars_in_movies&amp;type=person&amp;query='$ESCINFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label]'&amp;exclude_value='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title]'$VAR[TMDBHelper_Default_Params]</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Path,themoviedb.helper) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)">plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=stars_in_tvshows&amp;type=person&amp;query='$ESCINFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label]'&amp;exclude_value='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title]'$VAR[TMDBHelper_Default_Params]</value>

<variable name="TMDBHelper_Default_Params">
   <value>&amp;nextpage=false&amp;fanarttv=false&amp;cacheonly=true&amp;widget=true</value>
</variable>

Another issue I've had is that in the above path I try to exclude the listitem that is populating the info screen. But I still see the item in the acting and director related lists.

xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Path,themoviedb.helper)">plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=crew_in_movies&amp;type=person&amp;query='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Property(Director.1.Name)]'&amp;filter_key=job&amp;filter_value=Director&amp;exclude_value='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title]'$VAR[TMDBHelper_Default_Params]</value>

I should say this is on Kodi Nexus but I can't see any errors in my log that might be contributing. Do you know of anything that might be causing this?

Apologies if I've overlooked something basic!

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by realcopacetic - 2022-08-09, 11:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2