Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2022-08-15, 02:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: If you search prey using its imdb id via the api site you can clearly see it has no ratings. Can't magically get data that doesn't exist!
Thanks for the response. Didn't know how the API worked exactly. I assumed it pulls ratings automatically but I guess these things have to get added manually.

I have a different problem. I use tmdb helper to add tv shows to my kodi library. It all works rather well. I open tmdb helper, search a show I want to add and then use add to library via the context menu. I use the default tv show path (kodi profile folder).

My problem is whenever I decide to remove a show from my library (making sure the corresponding folder is actually deleted) and later re-add it, tmdb helper either wont add anything at all (no folder created) or will only add a entry for the show but no seasons, or only some episodes. It' seems completely random and the issues never occur when I add a show to my libary for the first time. Sometimes restarting Kodi fixes it, sometimes nothing I do fixes it. Already tried to use a different tv show folder (on external drive), didn't fix it.

I'm using the latest kodi version from the play store on my 2019 nvidia shield with the latest version of Arctic Horizon 2.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by itends - 2022-08-20, 12:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2