Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
@jurialmunkey

Can I ask you how to get the information through the recalls on TheMovieDb Helper addon, because I can get some information (basic information), while for the others, such as the ratings (IMDB, Rotterdam, Metacritic, ...) and other types such as the Awards (Awards, total_awards_won, total_awards_nominated, ...), it doesn't give me anything back.
I checked through other addons (embuary info script) and this information is there, only in this addon (TheMovieDb Helper) I can't get it.

Example:

In movie information: (DialogVideoInfo panel)

xml:
<control type="button">
<onclick>ActivateWindow(1106),plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&type=movie&query=$INFO[ListItem.Property(Awards)],return</onclick>
</control>

And in window 1106:

xml:
<control type="label">
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Awards)]</label>
</control>

or also by simply entering the string in DialogVideoInfo:

xml:
<control type="label">
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Awards)]</label>
</control>

It never returns this content to me, while the simpler ones (ListItem.Property(Budget), ListItem.OriginalTitle, ...) it always returns them.

I have already entered the 2 API keys in the settings of the adoon, but it does not return this information to me anyway.

How do i return these items too?
Am I wrong with the code?

Thanks for your help 🙏
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by Andrea1998 - 2022-10-30, 23:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2