Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
Hello, I'm using library integration and have added the show "Wedensday" to my local library.

I have "Flatten tvshows with multiple episode airing same day" and "Next aired library calender links to local tvshow" selected in settings.

I'm using a widget that links to-- Add-On>>Video Add-On>>TheMovieDb Helper>>TV shows>>Next Aired Library>>Last Fortnight.

The show "Wedensday" has 8 episodes that were released the same day so it shows as a single list item in the widget labeled "1x01-1x08 Episodes" along with other single episode items in the list of shows from my library that aired in the last two weeks as expected.

If I click on any single episode item in the widget list it opens up into the shows folder in my local library as expected. However, if I click on a multiple episode item in the widget list, like the show "Wedensday", it loads and opens up into the TMDb Helper's addon folder with a list pulled from TMDB and not my local library folder. Should that be? If I go back and uncheck "Flatten tvshows with multiple episode airing same day" the widget will show all 8 episodes as single items and when clicked will open that shows folder in my local library like other single episode items in the widget. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by woodside - 2022-11-28, 15:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2