Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-03-12, 03:00)jurialmunkey Wrote: The icon comes from TMDb so the studio must have an icon there.

Also, If you are using these from directly inside a tmdbhelper list, remember that these additional properties are only looked up if you have the setting enabled to retrieve additional details from TMDb. Otherwise only items with details previously cached by the service will have these properties.

If youre only using the service monitor for the focus item then the above doesn't apply as it always looks up details regardless of the setting.

I wish I could do some tests but I can't figure out where it gets the studio image from, I did the test with Thor, love and thunder, and it shows me the marvel studio  icon, but on the TMDb website I can't see it, I don't know if to show this icon you have to be registered on the website.

I believe you are referring to this page, taking the movie thor, love and thunder as an example:

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/616037-...nd-thunder

(I don't know if the studio icon is shown in some hidden page not visible)

anyway, should this be the best option to show the studio icon? (Service monitor)

xml:
<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Studio.1.Icon)]</texture>

Thanks for your precious help.
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by Andrea1998 - 2023-03-12, 17:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2