Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-06-25, 21:20)Hitcher Wrote: Finished updating my video info dialogs to use your helper instead of embuary but I've now hit a roadblock trying to do the same for the video player dialog.

I'm using this in DialogFullscreenInfo to fill the cast of the currently playing movie -

<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=cast&amp;type=movie&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.Player.TMDb_id)]</content>

But when I try using this to query the currently selected actor from the list I see the busy dialog briefly and then nothing -

<onclick>RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_query=$INFO[Container(1000).ListItem.Label],type=person,call_auto=1113)</onclick>

I don't suppose you can see what I'm doing wrong can you?

Thanks.

Just to add to this, using the same content but switching back to this for the onclick works with embuary -

<onclick>RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=person,query='"$INFO[ListItem.Label]"')</onclick>

so I can only assume there's something wrong with my onclick but this method works in the normal video info dialog.

Confused

EDIT: OK just found out that it gets so far because the select dialog gets opened if there are multiple actors of the same or similar name. What I don't see open though is the custom window ID=1113.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by Hitcher - 2023-06-26, 10:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2