Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-06-20, 15:36)jurialmunkey Wrote: You're understanding correctly but that's definitely far too long for it to be cached. It really should only be about a day tops.

Something funky is definitely going on with their API results for liked lists. I tested liking a few on the website and they will show up immediately in the API results, but unliked lists will persist in the results returned.
@jurialmunkey

Since I made my last post here, I noticed changes to "Liked Lists" showed up 1-2 days.  So perhaps Trakt changed something?...

Anyway, new question: 

They (Trakt) recently changed the  "Recommended" User List to "Favorites" on their website (still shows as "Recommended" on some Apps). 

Is this list accessible through the API, so it can be displayed under "Your Lists" in TMDBhelper?

When you "Add to Favorites" (vs the old "Recommend") Trakt allows you to save a "Note/Comment." 
If this list can be shown in TMDBhelper, would it be possible for this note/comment to be displayed?

If this sound like something that could be possible, I'll request it on Github.  I just wanted to gauge the feasibility.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by Sea Wolfe - 2023-06-27, 22:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2