Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-07-09, 10:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: What's the justification for overriding the user's settings?

I try to avoid options overriding the user's settings because otherwise I end up with complaints and bug reports about settings being broken.

Happy to consider it but needs a compelling reason other than personal preference (in which case it should be up to the user).
Simply because this is a totally separate window that replicates the 'TV Show Next Aired' addon and isn't accessed via themoviedb.helper.

Custom window activated directly from the home menu -

themoviedb.helper Next Aired Library -

So the themoviedb.helper Next Aired Library layout will still stack episodes if the user enables it.

(2023-07-09, 10:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: Seconds are stripped out intentionally as air time data doesn't include seconds and it wouldn't really make sense for air_time anyway.

The AM/PM for xx should be honoured (it works for me).

The 0 padded hours is because Kodi hardcodes "h" as %I which is 0 padded 12 hour time as seen here:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/5b7e88...c.cpp#L449

So that's working correctly according to what Kodi returns with getRegion()
Weirdly it's now working this morning so there must be some delay when changing regional settings.

(2023-07-09, 10:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: ListItem.Property(tvshow.dbid) will give you the base tvshow library DBID as long as you have enabled the option to retrieve Kodi database details in settings (it's an option for performance reasons for users with large libraries - so it's not something that can be forced by a skin).

xml:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(tvshow.dbid)]/,return)</onclick>
That worked nicely.

(2023-07-09, 10:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: There is also a user setting to automatically set this as the folderpath

Code:
TMDbHelper Settings > Widgets > Next aired library calendar links to local tvshow
That has no effect because it's not using themoviedb.helper Next Aired Library views.

Massive thanks for all your help over the last few week.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by Hitcher - 2023-07-09, 11:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2