Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
I understand this section is meant for skinners and I definitely am not one. However I think my problem relates to the "plugin.video.themoviedb.helper" so please hear me out. I have several video categories eg. sports (AFL) and home videos that I have been keeping out of my Kodi Library but am keen to have them scanned in now. I know they will not be picked up by scanners like TMDb TV Shows so I have created my own NFO files.

When I use the default Kodi skin or skins that don't require the "plugin.video.themoviedb.helper" and scan these videos into Kodi Library, I select TV shows and then "Local information only" and everything scans fine. The videos are in the library with the titles I have put in the NFO. However jurialmunkey's skins are my favourite and recently have been trying the Arctic Horizon 2. The main issue is that some of those videos that I previously have scanned with my local NFO now show up with different titles and plots and I suspect it is related to "plugin.video.themoviedb.helper".

For example, I have some AFL (Australian Rules Football) games I transferred from DVD to put on Kodi. However it now shows as "Fatoota - Al Aflam - Fawazeer, an exhibition in which Samoura performs a scene from an old movie in every episode, and it is required to know the name of the movie every time". If I try and rescan it again with again only local information selected, it flashes "TMDbHelper Tagger Updating".

Any advise on what I am doing wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by satelly - 2023-07-22, 16:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2