Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-08-14, 06:27)htpc-mac Wrote: That fixed it, thanks!

@jurialmunkey It is broken again. This time, the recently updated, script.module.jurialmunkey is throwing up error codes

Code:
 [script.module.jurialmunkey]JSONRPC Error:
                                                   {'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'method': 'VideoLibrary.GetTVShowDetails', 'id': 1, 'params': {'tvshowid': 1005, 'properties': ['title', 'genre', 'year', 'rating', 'plot', 'studio', 'mpaa', 'cast', 'playcount', 'episode', 'imdbnumber', 'premiered', 'votes', 'lastplayed', 'fanart', 'thumbnail', 'file', 'originaltitle', 'sorttitle', 'episodeguide', 'season', 'watchedepisodes', 'dateadded', 'tag', 'art', 'userrating', 'ratings', 'runtime', 'uniqueid']}}
                                                   {'error': {'code': -32602, 'message': 'Invalid params.'}, 'id': 1, 'jsonrpc': '2.0'}

I use skin helper to find the page where I am currently (kodi loads the page than applies watched filter which means a lot of empty pages), use autowidget to make a widget of that and use the skin to feature the widget. When I use autowidget to do that script.module.jurialmunkey starts throwing up error codes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by htpc-mac - 2023-08-17, 07:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2