Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-10-29, 04:02)jurialmunkey Wrote: No problem!

Can you expand a bit by what you mean with ListItem.DBID and what you're trying to do specifically?

Why not just use ListItem.UniqueID(tmdb) or ListItem.UniqueID(imdb) if you already have the ListItem?

If the ListItem doesn't have those UniqueIDs, the DBID won't help help figure out what they are. DBID is simply a number which indicates which order items were added to your library. It doesn't contain any special meaning related to the movie or show itself (other than where that info is in your local db).

I have been messing about with TMDbH on the home window and it looks like that my multiple ReloadSkin calls caused an issue in Omega that probably does not exist. When using widgets provided by other scripts that are not TMDbH related it appeared that the TMDbHelper.MonitorContainer list was empty and I have been using that to fill in the tmdb_id= ListItem.UniqueID(tmdb) for lookups so I thought a workaround for my missing info would help me call the script correctly. I am starting to suspect that a skin reload, when certain conditions apply, makes that list appear to be empty. I originally thought it was a home screen limitation but I think its just some Kodi gobbledygook. Everything works on an application restart Confused

EDIT: I feel like I have to mention how flawless the window history is. I am consistently amazed how well that works, no matter how far down the rabbit hole I go Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by mikeSiLVO - 2023-10-29, 09:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2