Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
Thanks soo much @jurialmunkey ! This is has been extremely helpful.

Unfortunately i've another thing to ask you. Not sure if i'm doing something wrong or if it's just the way TheMovieDb Helper is designed. I'm using script.skinshortcuts with my skin to create customizeable menus and it seems whenever I select any kind of TV Shows sub-menu from within TheMovieDb Helper as a widget, I cannot enter into the TV show from the main menu's widget view. Pressing enter/ok on the TV Show does nothing from the widget view. When I go into TheMovieDb Helper add-on directly from video add-ons and navigate to the same TV Shows sub-menu, I'm able to enter any TV show just fine and view it's seasons and episodes. I dont seem to have this issue with other video add-ons from the widgets.

Is this a settings issue, a problem with skinShortcuts, something missing in TheMovieDB Helper? Is there anything I can do from within my Skin to allow the user to be able to navigate into the TV Show from the widgets view?

It should be noted that my current `Default select action in addon` is set to Play, which works fine for Movies, but not TV Shows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by dstealth - 2023-12-01, 05:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2