Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-12-03, 09:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-12-02, 22:16)shaktoo Wrote: Hi Jurial,
Lately TMDBH has been behaving unsually. 
Its marked "The Recruit" & " The Night agent" as watched ( even though its not marked as watched in Kodi Library or Trakt.
Also its not adding these 2 shows to the library ?
When i click add to Library its does not give confirmation and goes on to searching TV Shows instead.
I am able to add any other show without any issue.
I am on Kodi 20.2 on windows
Could you kindly see what possible has gone wrong

Hard to tell anything without debug logs.

It sounds like there is something in your library which is giving a false positive match for these shows. You can test if that's the case by disabling the "get additional details from the local Kodi library database" TMDbHelper setting and then restarting Kodi to check if the shows are still marked as watched.

If it is that issue, then that would also be why they would be skipped adding as TMDbHelper thinks that they are already in the library.

You can see logs for what TMDbHelper added to the library and what it skipped adding from your monitored lists in addon_data/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/log_library

BTW, I am able to add both of these shows to my library without issue, so it is almost certainly a false positive somewhere in your library.

Thanks Jurial for your kind suggestions. It makes sense what you are saying I will definitely try that.
Because of these and some other issues with another skin that I use I am in middle of doing a completely fresh install with a fresh Library.
Will update you with the progress.
Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by shaktoo - 2023-12-03, 17:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2