Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
@jurialmunkey thanks for the quick response. The odd thing is the exact same request returns 2 different result sets. 1) On Kodi that was set up on Dec. 2, and 2) Kodi that was fresh installed today.

I used postman to test the request with two different primary_release_date.lte's: 1) 2023-12-02 and 2) 2023-12-11. As expected, request (1) returns the same results as the week old Kodi, and request (2) returns current results of the fresh Kodi. By this logic i'm lead to believe that TheMovieDb Helper isnt converting the primary_release_date.lte=t-0 properly. I would assume t-0 would always equate to the current day's date but seems as though it's being calculated as the date the request was first called....

If you dont mind i'm going take a look at TheMoveDb Helper code and see if I can find the logic that does this and step through it with both my scenarios and see where it might go wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by dstealth - 2023-12-12, 07:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2