Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2024-01-16, 01:00)jurialmunkey Wrote: But this sounds like a bad idea and I have no idea why you would want to do this. If you're considering this it sounds like you misunderstand how things work.
Because in different windows I need to retrieve only one piece of information, and it didn't make sense for me to create an empty container every time in each window to retrieve the information, so I use the classic Window(Home) method.
While in other windows where I retrieve more information, I also need to retrieve ListItem.Duration + ListItem.EndTime, which I cannot do with the classic Window(Home) method but I have to use the container method to get ListItem.EndTime.

I can also use the Container method to retrieve information in each window, but I read that the classic one is global and works in all windows, while the Container method doesn't, so I haven't yet fully understood whether I can use it everywhere as I want.

I would just ask you to help me, it's hard to understand everything using only the wiki.

Thank you for all your help and work.
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up šŸ‘ below, thanks šŸ™.
Kodi 20.x stableĀ release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ā¤

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by Andrea1998 - 2024-01-16, 15:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2