Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2024-01-20, 07:57)jurialmunkey Wrote: TMDbHelper uses script.module.requests for web requests, and I believe the requests module gets its cacert.pem file from script.module.certifi -- so making sure those modules are up-to-date would be the first thing to check (maybe you turned off auto-updates and its stuck on an old version where the certificate doesn't match up).

I'm not that knowledgable on how Kodi manages/stores SSL certs beyond that, so I can't really give more advice than that but it's at least a start.
I have checked, both addons are up to date with the latest version available in repository.

script.module.certifi v2023.5.7
script.module.requests v2.31.0

Who do you think could know more about this? I am getting this error pretty much every time I start watching a movie.

Code:
info <general>: [plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]
ConnectionError:  HTTPSConnectionPool(host='webservice.fanart.tv', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v3/movies/443791?api_key=fcca59bee130b70db37ee43e63f8d6c1 (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate has expired (_ssl.c:1136)')))
Suppressing retries for 30 seconds
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by ashlar - 2024-02-12, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2