Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
It was mentioned I should look into this to replace the scripts on my skin. In looking, there are lots of options clearly. I am wondering within all of that, is there a clear way to replace something like this without have to entirely retool the skin:  ? 

Code:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)">RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</value>

What I see in the conversion clearly, yours is a plugin vs this is a script and I'm still trying to sort out how I would handle something this simple before I even consider something more complicated since I was told that embuary is being abandoned.

So I figured I'd ask before I spend hours and hours trying to experiment. I see early on Mr.V was inquiring how to convert, I'm just curious if the evolution has gotten to the point where basic things like this can be managed which I convert the rest which will take a while to get sorted out without screwing my skin in the process.

Thanks for any info.
Chris
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by kittmaster - 2024-03-06, 14:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2