Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2024-03-29, 05:10)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-03-28, 20:36)ElmosFunhouse Wrote: Is there a way to add to trakt list using a plugin:// url? I looked through the guide/wiki below and didn't see anything specific regarding adding to list. I'm basically trying to make a "Player" .json file that will take the TMDB info from that process and add it to a trakt list, making a player called "Add to Trakt List". A universal context-menu item with same functionality would solve the same UX "painpoint" I'm trying to alleviate (if possible that way).

Link referenced:
Your guide here

There is already a context menu item on all TMDb Helper items called "Trakt options". From this menu you can add to a list using "Add to user list"

There is no plugin:// folderpath for this command because it is a command, not a folder.

The command to open this menu manually is:

Code:

RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,sync_trakt,tmdb_id=1396,tmdb_type=tv,season=1,episode=1,cache_refresh)

But as mentioned above, this already exists in the context menu, so there is no reason to create a player for it.
I also am trying to use tmdb as a means for adding to trakt watchlist. I dont use tmdb to directly watch and only use it as a means to discover media and add it to my watchlist.

I read through the wiki and gave it a shot but it does not show up as a player after i add the json to the correct dir.

Code:
{
    "name": "Add to Trakt Watchlist",
    "plugin": "xbmc.core",
    "priority": 10000,
    "is_resolvable": "false",
    "play_movie": "executebuiltin://RunScript(script.trakt,action=addtowatchlist)"
    "play_episode": "executebuiltin://RunScript(script.trakt,action=addtowatchlist)"
}
Code:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by blakeinthewoods - 2024-04-07, 11:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2