Req A better way to minimize black bars at the top & bottom of screen when watching movie
Guys, please read again my first, i do say "this (existing kodi feature) is a feature for users who PREFER....."
I thought it was always clear, its a matter of preference. thats why this setting exists in all players ( AND exists in KODI too) - Certainly not a bug Smile

But, since it came up so strongly in this discussion, let me tell you this: Me personally, i have 2 reasons to eliminate all black. apart from the issue of personal preference, i have a practically zero-width bezel screen and a 200 LED back-light installation, controlled by Hyperion software... I do tell you the result is MAGICAL (for me) when there is a zero black border. But, (again) this is a matter of personal liking, i am not expecting you to believe or disbelieve, approve, agree, or disagree and argue about it LOL Smile

Now, back to our topic This post is NOT whether Kodi should have a currently existing setting or not, the topic is if there is a possibility to improve the existing setting.
Any thoughts on the topic always welcomed Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: A better way to minimize black bars at the top & bottom of screen when watching movie - by rykios - 2019-08-12, 19:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A better way to minimize black bars at the top & bottom of screen when watching movie0