IPTV simple client - KODI - How to keep channels/group after a restart
@phunkyfish

I tried to use 19.1 again on my ATVs but the GUI lags really, and not much time hunting it down. So my question, can you please build a 18.9 version with this fix?

Please.
(2021-08-29, 10:38)popy Wrote: @phunkyfish

I tried to use 19.1 again on my ATVs but the GUI lags really, and not much time hunting it down. So my question, can you please build a 18.9 version with this fix?

Please.

Nope, sorry. I have very little extra time for Kodi these days, certainly not enough for supporting EOL versions. But as your a dev if you’d like to PR the change for 18 I’m happy to review it.

My recommendation is to just put the time into helping solve the problem in 19.1. That will benefit a lot more users 😉
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Ok, i can understand this.
I think it's a hard to track down issue i have with my two ATVs and kodi 19, also because there is no maintainer currently for android.
Don't want to put more time into it.

Here is the PR: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple/pull/549

Is an jenkins build possible to test it?
Sadly dont have an android dev environment.

Also, can you please do a review and maybe merge?

Thanks a lot
@popy the test builds will be available on the PR. If your build works let me know on the PR and I can review it.

More than likely your issue on Matrix is not Android related. There is just a lot of changes there.
trying to follow this I too have 19.1 build albeit running on OSMC Vero 4k box.

Can this 'fix' be used there?
@Gkinghrn 
Yes, iptv client 7.6.10 for Matrix 19.1 was released 4 days ago.
See: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimp....10-Matrix

You should see it as addon update.

pOpY
(2021-08-31, 22:21)Gkinghrn Wrote: trying to follow this I too have 19.1 build albeit running on OSMC Vero 4k box.

I’m not sure how binary addon updates are handled for OSMC. If they are shipped with a release it would be on the next OSMC version. Otherwise just a standard update.
(2021-09-01, 08:16)popy Wrote: @Gkinghrn 
Yes, iptv client 7.6.10 for Matrix 19.1 was released 4 days ago.
See: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimp....10-Matrix

You should see it as addon update.

pOpY
It isnt caching the M3U file for me (testing on the Mac 19.1 version since not available on OSMC yet)  - Its got 7000+ entries on an internet resource - takes forever to reload on a restart ... any thoughts?
(2021-09-01, 22:26)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2021-08-31, 22:21)Gkinghrn Wrote: trying to follow this I too have 19.1 build albeit running on OSMC Vero 4k box.

I’m not sure how binary addon updates are handled for OSMC. If they are shipped with a release it would be on the next OSMC version. Otherwise just a standard update.
It will need an udate to OSMC (I am requestiung)
(2021-09-01, 22:26)phunkyfish Wrote:

It will need an udate to OSMC (I am requestiung)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV simple client - KODI - How to keep channels/group after a restart0