Export from movies.db
I tried to open data/movies.db in sqlite3 browser but I guess you're using a different database. I was hoping to export my movies list (that your program has beautifully scraped and re-organised - thank you!!!!)  

What I really would like to do, is host a small website on my NAS that gets overwritten so that when I update sources, I can either automatically or manually build these pages. Then I'll be able to fire up info on the library from my iPhone/iPad from off the sofa. Basically, I don't want to have to fire up the PC every time the Mrs asks, "What shall we watch tonight?"

I would even settle for being able to create a CSV or JSON listing from the movies.db file whereby I could just create a nice flat file to quickly interrogate. 

Can anyone help me?

It goes without saying, that if such a feature were a paid upgrade - I would be happy to pay for this so I don't have to write this!
(2019-08-30, 21:51)Yanic Wrote: I tried to open data/movies.db in sqlite3 browser but I guess you're using a different database. I was hoping to export my movies list (that your program has beautifully scraped and re-organised - thank you!!!!)  

What I really would like to do, is host a small website on my NAS that gets overwritten so that when I update sources, I can either automatically or manually build these pages. Then I'll be able to fire up info on the library from my iPhone/iPad from off the sofa. Basically, I don't want to have to fire up the PC every time the Mrs asks, "What shall we watch tonight?"

I would even settle for being able to create a CSV or JSON listing from the movies.db file whereby I could just create a nice flat file to quickly interrogate. 

Can anyone help me?
And I guess I forgot to say, thanks again for the program - I love it!
Select all movies, right click and choose export.
here you have a bunch of different, pre-made export templates.

If you want to create your own, just search for the wiki on gitlab and build one yourself (which is pretty easy)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export from movies.db0