• 92(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
For the life of me I can't get the YouTube api configured for using auto-trailers, I am happy to use local trailers but they only seem to work for movies - is there a way to get TV shows to autoplay my local trailers? Adding "-trailer" doesn't seem to work...
Hello. I was wondering if I could get some help. The Channel Manager will not open. All I get is an error message to check the log. I have uploaded the logs here....https://paste.kodi.tv/hubatovoyo

Is there something I can change in my setup to make this work? It is the only issue I have with the add-on.

Thanks!
(2023-08-13, 04:29)Mr_CG Wrote: Hello. I was wondering if I could get some help. The Channel Manager will not open. All I get is an error message to check the log. I have uploaded the logs here....https://paste.kodi.tv/hubatovoyo

Is there something I can change in my setup to make this work? It is the only issue I have with the add-on.

Thanks!
Try uninstalling or disabling `service.tvtunes` Looks like there is a conflict importing modules... tvtunes borrowed some of my parser code a while back, python is refereeing to the wrong sys path to load the module
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks for the help Lunatixz! I disabled the tvtunes addon and got the Channel Manager to open. I also had to uninstall the skin I was using as I noticed that the Skin Helper Service Widget would crash Channel Manager whenever I tried to save changes to channels. I went back to Estuary and everything is working perfectly now.

Can you recommend any other skins that work well with PseudoLiveTV?
(2023-08-14, 14:49)Mr_CG Wrote: Thanks for the help Lunatixz! I disabled the tvtunes addon and got the Channel Manager to open. I also had to uninstall the skin I was using as I noticed that the Skin Helper Service Widget would crash Channel Manager whenever I tried to save changes to channels. I went back to Estuary and everything is working perfectly now.

They all "should" work with PseudoTV Live... the issue is some skin scripters use the following in there skins `Dialog.Close(all)` this command kills all open dialogs, including any addons running.
(2023-08-14, 14:49)Mr_CG Wrote: Thanks for the help Lunatixz! I disabled the tvtunes addon and got the Channel Manager to open. I also had to uninstall the skin I was using as I noticed that the Skin Helper Service Widget would crash Channel Manager whenever I tried to save changes to channels. I went back to Estuary and everything is working perfectly now.

I did not know some skins affect using channel manager, maybe this is part of some of the issues I've been having recently. I cannot delete any manual channels once added, I started from scratch again earlier and have some how ended up with duplicate channels but it doesn't show this in settings. I will try with estuary and see if it makes a difference, at the moment I'm using titan bingie skin
(2023-08-15, 23:35)tantrum080 Wrote:

I did not know some skins affect using channel manager, maybe this is part of some of the issues I've been having recently. I cannot delete any manual channels once added, I started from scratch again earlier and have some how ended up with duplicate channels but it doesn't show this in settings. I will try with estuary and see if it makes a difference, at the moment I'm using titan bingie skin
If you continue to have issue, please provide a log and remember to enable debugging in both Kodi and PseudoTV live then recreate the problem. THX

Just a note, Currently (at rev 42d) to delete a channel, the delete from the main menu doesn't work, you have to enter into edit the channel and delete from there twice. I believe Lunatixz is working on the Channel manager faults as we speak.
(2023-08-16, 01:41)OzDrDj Wrote:

Just a note, Currently (at rev 42d) to delete a channel, the delete from the main menu doesn't work, you have to enter into edit the channel and delete from there twice. I believe Lunatixz is working on the Channel manager faults as we speak.

Think it's the same with 42g as that's what I'm using, i will set up again when I get home from work but I set up the second shield yesterday with no issues so I'll try again on the first. Obviously the deletion is still an issue though
Hi There, Can some form of Moderator, tell Lunatix over at Pseudo TV Live there is a fault with his addon, thanks to a certain clown on this site, It seems i have been put on Lunatixz ignore list. Make the forum pretty useless at the moment.
(2023-08-25, 10:57)OzDrDj Wrote: Hi There, Can some form of Moderator, tell Lunatix over at Pseudo TV Live there is a fault with his addon, thanks to a certain clown on this site, It seems i have been put on Lunatixz ignore list. Make the forum pretty useless at the moment.

This is a support forum not a message board so please do not use it as such.

I have placed your comment in the appropriate support thread.

Also let's not get into name calling, it never ends well.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
@Dangelus - I'm not name calling, and Im buggered if I know whats going on here, more frustrated at the situation than anything else. All I'm doing is posting faults as I find them to the appropriate forum, or asking questions to work out what i'm doing wrong or how to do something. All is pretty well OK, apart from one or two exceptions. ( I understand the Irony, this is a message ). All I was trying to do was work something out in this instance, asking questions, and being treated like an idiot by a particular member. I reported him on this only to be told to shut up or he would make my life difficult on this forum. I find that Beyond rude and abusive of his power. Regardless, that has had me blocked by other members, one of which is the developer of an add on that I use everyday. Now currently there is a fault with that addon, but I can't tell him as he has blocked me, so the addon sits there broken. If I were to report the addon as broken, I'm sure I would be ridiculed and probably blocked further. So, If I ask a question and am ridiculed for being stupid, or post a fault and am blocked, or ask questions that no one answers, what is the point of a forum?
I just ask as I don't know what to do here. Stumped really. Sorry for the rant, but thanks for your time.
Got everything all working perfectly, I had a thought earlier about channel logos and wondered if it's even possible to have animated channel logos for PVR? For instance I'm making a Gordon Ramsay channel and would love to use on of the logos on this page https://giphy.com/gordonramsay/stickers/...chef-blast, Kodi lets me select the logo but it doesn't show up or animate. Does Kodi even have the ability to use these I'm not sure, I've searched but can only find posts about animated posters which is not what I'm looking for...
(2023-08-29, 18:07)tantrum080 Wrote: Got everything all working perfectly, I had a thought earlier about channel logos and wondered if it's even possible to have animated channel logos for PVR? For instance I'm making a Gordon Ramsay channel and would love to use on of the logos on this page https://giphy.com/gordonramsay/stickers/...chef-blast, Kodi lets me select the logo but it doesn't show up or animate. Does Kodi even have the ability to use these I'm not sure, I've searched but can only find posts about animated posters which is not what I'm looking for...

PseudoTV Live "Channel bug" already supports animated .gifs out of the box. For the rest of Kodi's PVR UI; you would have to edit the Kodi skin.
(2023-08-29, 20:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2023-08-29, 18:07)tantrum080 Wrote: Got everything all working perfectly, I had a thought earlier about channel logos and wondered if it's even possible to have animated channel logos for PVR? For instance I'm making a Gordon Ramsay channel and would love to use on of the logos on this page https://giphy.com/gordonramsay/stickers/...chef-blast, Kodi lets me select the logo but it doesn't show up or animate. Does Kodi even have the ability to use these I'm not sure, I've searched but can only find posts about animated posters which is not what I'm looking for...

PseudoTV Live "Channel bug" already supports animated .gifs out of the box. For the rest of Kodi's PVR UI; you would have to edit the Kodi skin.

Absolutely beautiful, do we know when channel rules will be available yet?

Edit: Do you know if there are any good places for animated channel bugs or how we can create our own for free?

Answer: https://www.3dgifmaker.com/
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4