• 95(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
PseudoTV Live always follows Kodi's master branch, in this case Kodi Omega is the min. required version. THX
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Have just updated to omega but having the same issue - https://paste.kodi.tv/ucuvijifem
(2024-03-06, 20:04)tantrum080 Wrote: Have just updated to omega but having the same issue - https://paste.kodi.tv/ucuvijifem

THX for the log, fixed in next update.
I'm having an issue that is accuring recently. When a channel start it starts as normal but when the playback ends instead of playing the next item it restarts the previous item and the playlist is cleared. I tried to create a smartplaylist to see if the issue is from kodi but it plays the next item as it supposed to be. What could be the issue?
(2024-03-08, 13:37)kkh5 Wrote: I'm having an issue that is accuring recently. When a channel start it starts as normal but when the playback ends instead of playing the next item it restarts the previous item and the playlist is cleared. I tried to create a smartplaylist to see if the issue is from kodi but it plays the next item as it supposed to be. What could be the issue?

Do you have accurate duration enabled in PseudoTV's settings? You can temporarily fix by using Playlist playback mode. In the interim I'd enable using accurate duration meta and saving this data to Kodi.
I tried doing what you said but still having the same issue. When an episode ends it restart and the playlist is cleared.
(2024-03-08, 22:05)kkh5 Wrote: I tried doing what you said but still having the same issue. When an episode ends it restart and the playlist is cleared.

Okay, I'll take a look...

::UPDATE::
Fix included in the next update.
So, Nothing on the problems I am having?
I have updated the post as you requested, can you acknowledge please. Perhaps there is a problem with the forum?
v.0.4.7c had a small bug with seeking position. Please update to v.0.4.7d for a fix. THX
New install windows 11, Omega, Titan skin. Was working fine with 4.8. Updated to 4.9b, no longer able to add channels. I only use local content and smart playlist.  When a playlist is selected, a circle spins until it times out and returns to config page.
Thanks
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4