• 66(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
Hi There, Love the Addon

Having an issue where the past few releases haven't allowed me to change the channel Logo. I'm currently on v.0.3.1k, When I select Browse on the Channel Logo Section in Channel Configuration and select my icon on my network share (also tested selecting a logo on my local drive), it doesn't show. I have custom Logos for all my channels but none of them work. I am on Windows 10 if that helps any.
(2021-08-02, 23:42)Itsbeauregard Wrote: Hi There, Love the Addon

Having an issue where the past few releases haven't allowed me to change the channel Logo. I'm currently on v.0.3.1k, When I select Browse on the Channel Logo Section in Channel Configuration and select my icon on my network share (also tested selecting a logo on my local drive), it doesn't show. I have custom Logos for all my channels but none of them work. I am on Windows 10 if that helps any.
Log?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
https://paste.kodi.tv/joxobaqahe
Newby here. I tried to search to see if this has been posted already but found nothing.
The look and feel section. I am unable to download any of the Image Collections from the beta repository.
is there a trick to it ?
(2021-08-03, 06:38)michaeltroll411 Wrote: Newby here. I tried to search to see if this has been posted already but found nothing.
The look and feel section. I am unable to download any of the Image Collections from the beta repository.
is there a trick to it ?

I'll look into it ..

::Update::

@michaeltroll411 fixed in repo version v.1.0.3
The Smartplaylist Channel Deletion bug has happened again. All Smartplaylist channels were deleted. Their names were "CSI", "DC Animated Universe", "Law & Order",  "NeebsGaming", "Star Trek", and "The Grand Tour"

Log
channel.json
library.json
pseudotv.m3u
pseudotv.xml
Edit:
Adding file after restoration.
Restored channel.json
(2021-08-04, 00:45)isamu.dragon Wrote: The Smartplaylist Channel Deletion bug has happened again. All Smartplaylist channels were deleted. Their names were "CSI", "DC Animated Universe", "Law & Order",  "NeebsGaming", "Star Trek", and "The Grand Tour"

Log
channel.json
library.json
pseudotv.m3u
pseudotv.xml
Edit:
Adding file after restoration.
Restored channel.json

Thanks, very helpful log... I believe we are narrowing down on the bug and it was not where I expected it to be. Will have an update tomorrow to test fix.
Is there anywhere we can download older versions of PseudoTV Live? The New Update of 0.3.1l still doesn't fix being able to select a custom logo, I know it was working a couple versions ago before implementing the browse/select options.
(2021-08-05, 00:35)Itsbeauregard Wrote: Is there anywhere we can download older versions of PseudoTV Live? The New Update of 0.3.1l still doesn't fix being able to select a custom logo, I know it was working a couple versions ago before implementing the browse/select options.

https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Liv...udotv.live
The Smartplaylist Channel Deletion bug has happened again. All Smartplaylist channels were deleted. Their names were "CSI", "DC Animated Universe", "Law & Order",  "NeebsGaming", "Star Trek", and "The Grand Tour"

Log
channel.json
library.json
pseudotv.m3u
pseudotv.xml
(2021-08-07, 01:39)isamu.dragon Wrote: The Smartplaylist Channel Deletion bug has happened again. All Smartplaylist channels were deleted. Their names were "CSI", "DC Animated Universe", "Law & Order",  "NeebsGaming", "Star Trek", and "The Grand Tour"

Log
channel.json
library.json
pseudotv.m3u
pseudotv.xml
Are you running multiroom? Can you navigate to your userdata folder and delete "...\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\settings.xml"
(2021-08-07, 17:47)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-08-07, 01:39)isamu.dragon Wrote: The Smartplaylist Channel Deletion bug has happened again. All Smartplaylist channels were deleted. Their names were "CSI", "DC Animated Universe", "Law & Order",  "NeebsGaming", "Star Trek", and "The Grand Tour"

Log
channel.json
library.json
pseudotv.m3u
pseudotv.xml
Are you running multiroom? Can you navigate to your userdata folder and delete "...\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\settings.xml"

Yes, the PC that acts as the server creates and maintains the channels, the other machines are running in client mode.

Won’t deleting the settings.xml force me to reset all the settings, including pointing it to my share location?
(2021-08-07, 18:18)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2021-08-07, 17:47)Lunatixz Wrote:

Log
channel.json
library.json
pseudotv.m3u
pseudotv.xml

Yes, the PC that acts as the server creates and maintains the channels, the other machines are running in client mode.

Won’t deleting the settings.xml force me to reset all the settings, including pointing it to my share location?
Correct... you'll have to start over. Debugging this issue isn't as straightforward as most bug fixes. The cause is not obvious and appears to be a sequence of occurrences that lead to the failure. 

1. I need a copy of your log from the client device.
2. Start clean all new files and do not configure a client device, ie. disable PseudoTV Live plugin on the client Kodi.
3. reconfigure and use as normal, smb user path is fine, however, no client instance... which is the important part. THX
4. test and report back if you experience an issue, if the channels are stable, the issue points to client interference... which I'll investigate.
Alright, removed settings as you asked (changed machines to feed my clients so we can test this on my server, leaving all things same for testing as you asked).

Only created smart playlist channels though, will report if issue happens again.

Edit:

Less than an hour after doing it, the problem resurfaced.

Will say that I spaced at first when it said "no channels, want to autotune" and it started to autotune before I shut down Kodi to post this.

log
channels.json
genres.json
library.json
pseudotv.m3u
pseudotv.xml
settings.xml

Edit 2: Upon rebooting kodi after the edit, the channels are in the m3u and xml, just not in channels.json, so I ran autotune and readded the channels. So will post new log when/if it happens again
And it has happened again, here are all the files for the debugging process

log
channels.json
genres.json
library.json
pseudotv.m3u
pseudotv.xml
settings.xml
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4