• 68(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2021-08-18, 09:45)isamu.dragon Wrote: I just updated to v0.3.1u

upon update I had to readd my smartplaylists. If the channels remove themselves, I will post a log.

Also is there an option to play the smartplaylists in order it is sorted in the smartplaylist (continuous)? Now all smartplaylists added to PseudoTV are randomized not just the ones I have set to random when making the smartplaylist.

Random bug was introduced in v.0.3.1t and was fixed in v.0.3.1u.

You can delete your xmltv file or after enough time, it will straighten itself out.

Custom channel bug is really hard to narrow down... Rest assured I'll fix it either by patch or refactoring all relevant code. Time consuming part is waiting for the bug to occur.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-08-18, 09:45)isamu.dragon Wrote: I just updated to v0.3.1u

upon update I had to readd my smartplaylists. If the channels remove themselves, I will post a log.

Also is there an option to play the smartplaylists in order it is sorted in the smartplaylist (continuous)? Now all smartplaylists added to PseudoTV are randomized not just the ones I have set to random when making the smartplaylist.

random fix is in v.0.3.1.v, mybad
0.3.1v isn't showing in the repository, in fact pseudotv isn't showing up there at all
(2021-08-19, 02:00)isamu.dragon Wrote: 0.3.1v isn't showing in the repository, in fact pseudotv isn't showing up there at all

Odd, I'll look into it.
Hello, haven't used PseudoTV in a bit, thanks for the update to the new version Lunatixz. Have a question, none of my TV shows are auto-tuning and i can't seem to create channels based on a "No Duration Found" error. I've tried res-crapping them, using a different scrapper but no luck. I know it has to do with the duration of each show/episode but from what i can tell the duration is in the meta. Any idea what i'm doing wrong.

As for my success so far.... i only started yesterday with the software but i'm finding things aren't going to plan so far. I couldn't install the "optional" dependencies but they installed today. And i can't seem to open some menu items like the utilities on most occasions.... it just returns me to the main add-ons screen for Pseudo.

Thanks again, i've done my best to include the logs below. don't know if that was the correct way to do it.  

Log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/yiyisopefo
2 issues now.

1. Our old friend the Smartplaylist Channel Removal Bug is still here.

2. When adding (or really re-adding) a Smartplaylist as a channel, it omits the order specified in the Smartplaylist and just randomizes.

Am on version 0.3.1v
Immediately after installation finishes PTV throws an error. Trying to open afterwards does the same.

Logs attached.

https://paste.kodi.tv/tuvukogedo.kodi
(2021-08-22, 20:31)Hardax Wrote: Immediately after installation finishes PTV throws an error. Trying to open afterwards does the same.

Logs attached.

https://paste.kodi.tv/tuvukogedo.kodi

Thanks, I won't be able to fix it until later in the week...

You can fix it yourself by changing line: 203 in globals.py
notificationDialog(LANGUAGE(30326))
to:
Dialog().notificationDialog(LANGUAGE(30326))

or, fix your user path in PseudoTV Lives settings... looks like its not being located, which is how you found the typo that would have notified you of the issue.
(2021-08-21, 22:07)isamu.dragon Wrote: 2 issues now.

1. Our old friend the Smartplaylist Channel Removal Bug is still here.

2. When adding (or really re-adding) a Smartplaylist as a channel, it omits the order specified in the Smartplaylist and just randomizes.

Am on version 0.3.1v
I'll look into the issue...
3days since 0.3.2 dropped (currently on 0.3.2b) and it looks like you squashed the Smartplaylist Channel Removal bug, thank you.

Also all smartplaylist channels are playing in the correct orders.

Great work, man.
Notice, v.0.3.5d reintroduced custom channel bug, v.0.3.5e will be pushed to correct the issue.
Hate to be the barer of bad news, but it is back

Lost all but 1 of my custom playlist channels this time (and I doubt that it is from lack of content since all of them have at least a week's worth in them)

Log
(2021-09-13, 13:31)isamu.dragon Wrote: Hate to be the barer of bad news, but it is back

Lost all but 1 of my custom playlist channels this time (and I doubt that it is from lack of content since all of them have at least a week's worth in them)

Log

Thanks, yep... Really hard to narrow down the issue, however i'm working on it.
I have a problem with this addon, when a video is finished, Kodi shutdown instead of next video.
(2021-09-24, 17:27)Jorpoli Wrote: I have a problem with this addon, when a video is finished, Kodi shutdown instead of next video.

I'll need a debug log, if Kodi shuts down remember to send me xbmc.old.log if you relaunch Kodi.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4