• 84(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
Thank you,
I tried your plugin; I think it was in the Isengard release, cool idea. Glad to see it is still being maintained.
@Lunatixz

Any ETA for v.40 for Nexus?
(2023-02-15, 11:02)atharmian Wrote: @Lunatixz

Releasing to my repo soon; however, it's for testing. If you use "custom" channels I would recommend holding off till a full release.
Initially v.0.4.0 will only support "auto tuning". Once users report no issues; I'll push the channel manager web interface.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2023-02-15, 15:09)Lunatixz Wrote:

Releasing to my repo soon; however, it's for testing. If you use "custom" channels I would recommend holding off till a full release.
Initially v.0.4.0 will only support "auto tuning". Once users report no issues; I'll push the channel manager web interface.

What's the definition of "custom" channels?

For my purposes, I plan to use PTVL mainly to extract channels from plugins like Plex Live, Crackle, Pluto TV; and add a separate m3u playlist of possible. I assume IPTV Manager/Merge have similar functionality, but PTVL has more features.
(2023-02-15, 15:09)Lunatixz Wrote:

This is awesome, i cant wait! i only use auto tuning for my channels so this is very welcomed news. your the man! any ideas on when we may be seeing it?
I am using alexelec.tv PCx86 Nexus version (fork of CoreElec) and was able to install v0.3.8 Pseudo TV Live, after having a dependency problem some days ago (as one my above posts.)

So as precaution I disabled TVLink PVR, kept PVR Simple enabled, diabled IPTV Merge, enabled IPTV Manager, and kept Plex Live and Pluto TV enabled.

Went into PTVL settings and changed m3u source to URL (have a remote playlist.)

Then clicked on configure PVR Simple, IPTV Manager: nothing happened. Finally clicked OK on PTVL settings, and it started working.

After a while my old channels from IPTV Merge and TVLink PVR disappeared fromTV menu, and all I saw were the two Pluto test channels, 8001 and 8002 (not working correctly, either !)

So how is PTVL supposed to work? I was expecting Pluto TV to load if not Plex Live; and also a pop up asking for the m3u URL.
Anyone running Nexus and interested in trying out v.0.4.0? I left the original channel manager intact until I have a chance to release the WebUI channel Manager.
Running nexus and missing this addon.
Def interested
def interested!
I'm planning on pushing v.0.4.0 to my repository by Monday... Any questions or issues please feel free to bring them up with as much detail as possible. THX! There are lots of changes and performance improvements. Rudimentary content interleaving was added to the channel manager along with "Mixed" content (TV/Movie) smartplaylist support.

It is recommend you start clean...
The repo is currently saying, could not connect to the repository, any solution would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
I have the same issue and have for a few weeks. It's a bummer.
(2023-03-06, 04:15)hulksteel Wrote: The repo is currently saying, could not connect to the repository, any solution would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
(2023-03-08, 00:09)ericwbolin Wrote: I have the same issue and have for a few weeks. It's a bummer.

What version of my repository are you using? What are you trying to download that fails? do you have a log? THX
I didn't see a new update come through. Did you decide not to push 0.4.0? I'm anxious to get my hands on it so if you need any additional testing I'm interested. I have a pseudo tv multi client set up with Windows serving android clients.
Good morning, the repo is (Lunatixz Beta Repository Master 1.0.8) currently not at home so can't send a log, thanks for any help.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4