VLC Media Player
Are there any features for me to use VLC as the kodi player instead of the current one?
Existem algum recurso para eu usar o VLC como o player do kodi no lugar do atual?

Yes

You can define external player via playercorefactory.xml

See:

https://kodi.wiki/view/External_players
this model is for me to use I did not understand correctly, but already installed VLC.
esse modelo serve para eu usar eu não entendi direito, mas ja instalei o VLC.

Link: Paste
External players is an advanced feature for users with specific needs.  If you're asking why then you probably do not need to use this feature.

I use it to call an external player (MPC-HC) to handle HDR material for example

If everything is working well then you dont need to use external players and Kodi's internal renderer will do fine... or to put it another way, what feature of VLC do you need that Kodi isn't doing?
I can do it through the help you gave me above, but I needed VLC because with it I can do many things and one of the things I like the most is that it sets the video to 0.60 instead of 1.00 because there are Korean and Japanese series that are too fast in the subtitles .

Unfortunately I have some limitations due to health problems.

eu consigo através da ajuda que me deram acima, mas precisava do VLC pois com ele eu posso fazer muitas coisa e uma da qual mais gosto e deixa o video em 0.60 ao inves de 1.00 pois tem series coreanos e japonesa que sao rapidos demais na legenda.

infelizmente eu tenho algumas limitações por causa de problema de saude.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VLC Media Player0