Web Browser, HTML, MHT, PDF Reader For Older Version Of Kodi
I am currently using an older version of Kodi which is Gotham 13.2 (Windows 7)
(my reason is I was working on a skin for this a long time ago, I eventually plan on updating this skin to be compatible with newer versions of Kodi but until I have the time to do this, this is the version I am currently using)

I was just wondering if there were any Gotham compatible addons available somewhere, that could allow me to open up the following file formats....
HTML, MHT, PDF    (Word and Excel formats would be great as well but I doubt this was ever achieved)
I am looking for an addon that opens up within Kodi and can be navigated using a game controller, so I am not looking for something like Advanced Launcher that loads programs externally breaking my game controllers connection to Kodi. 
With other built in windows within Kodi you can assign keymap to game controller, I am not sure how I would assign keymaps to this new addon I am requesting, so hopefully it will have some kind of built in hotkey assigning capabilities. I would prefer not to have to use a joystick to keyboard type of program.
I assume the addon I am looking for is some kind of interface that allows you to load up an existing web browser such as Chrome or Firefox within Kodi.
I prefer Chrome for this purpose if possible if I have a choice.
Being that browsers can also open PDF files I guess I won't need a separate addon for this, but I am open to trying them if they exist.
I don't plan on using as a Web Browser for internet, I am looking more for something that could load up these file formats.

Anyways I doubt I will get too many responses for this, but if anyone has any ideas they can point me to, I would appreciate it.
Thank You
I figured this would not get many responses.
Still interested if anyone has any ideas.

Thank You
Giving the amount of time that has passed since your initial post, I was wondering what version of Kodi are you using at the moment? I have to be honest and tell you that I'm not sure if there are any Gotham compatible add-ons available somewhere, that could allow me to open up the HTML, MHT, PDF file formats. The problem is that there are too many requirements for your task, and therefore I'm not sure if there are any add-ons that could match all of them. I use a pdf online software when I work with pdf files and it works just fine for me. Anyway, let me know when you get the right answer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web Browser, HTML, MHT, PDF Reader For Older Version Of Kodi0