Solved Question with tmdb kodi 18.4 w10
Hello, I come to ask for your help because I do not understand this:
I have all my movies on a synology nas I have a LibreElec rp3b with kodi 18.4 The nas is interrogated via smb I scrape with tmdb and all movies are correctly recognized.

I have another kodi 18.4 install on my Android phone. The nas is questioned in davs I scrape with the same settings and all the movies are still correctly recognized

My last kodi 18.4 installation is on my Windows 10 pc. The nas is interrogated in smb I still scrape with tmdb and the same settings. But, only half of the films are recognized, and not always well recognized ...

An explanation ?

Thank you in advance for your assistance
Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2885417
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-15, 09:34)Karellen Wrote: Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2885417

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your help.
I installed the latest version of the "TMDB" plugin (metadata.themoviedb.org-5.1.9.zip).
It is much better almost all my films are recognized (there are very few that are not or badly recognized. I will look at why).
Subject closed.
Great!!

Any further problems with that scraper, ask in that thread I linked to. I will mark this one solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question with tmdb kodi 18.4 w100